Cycling Plus Magazine
Fancy yourself as the next Bradley Wiggins? Cycling Plus is the complete guide to cycling for the aspiring professional or amateur, brought to the shelves by bikeradar.com; the world’s best riding advice.
Each issue is packed with technique tips, gear reviews, tried & tested bike reviews and fuel assistance, to keep yourself powered up on that next 100k or trip around the block. Perhaps you might even consider taking part in the next Tour of Britain!
As Britain’s best-selling cycling magazine, Cycling Plus covers all elements of road biking and will prepare for a season of all weathers, roads and routes, as well as expert in-depth analysis of the best bikes available to ensure a safe and speedy ride.
|UK Subscriptions||Issues||Per Issue||RRP||Saving||Payment||Our Price|
Cycling Plus offers honest expert riding opinions shared with over 45,000 amateur and professional riders within Britain.
Ever wondered just how all 22 gears work? Or what the difference is between a dual-pivot calliper brake and a side-pill single pivot brake? Cycling Plus takes an in-depth look at the important elements of a bike as well as road testing them, alongside professional cyclists and enthusiasts.
By signing up for a Cycling Plus magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 200+ colour pages filled with advice, rides and bike reviews from those who know cycling best
• New bikes – ridden & rated bikes of the moment
• The Hub – the latest news and products for riding, gear, opinions and bikes as well as a calendar of cycling events
• Road tested – in depth analysis of the ridden & rated bikes tested by the professionals
• New Gear – the best in wheels, jerseys, saddles and helmets
• Masterclasses –tips on descents, climbs, gear handling and more
• Rides – an in depth look at night rides, day rides, overseas rides, rides to suit all levels
• Road tested – in depth analysis of ridden & rated gear and fuel tested by the professionals
• Long term testing of road bikes, hybrids, performance and mountain bikes
• How to – training, skills, fixes and nutrition advice including a ‘how it works’ section looking in-depth at certain feature of a bike
• Sportive – ride reports and events
• Reviews and opinion from race riders themselves including Nicole Cooke, Doug Dewey and Charly Wegelius
Cover Price: £4.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Immediate Media Company