With a readership of 433,000, Prima will bring a better you and inspire you to try new things. Columns from Sam Cavitt offer humour and sentiment to everyday issues we can all relate to while handy tech guides provide you with enough knowledge to remain up to date with the latest trends.
If Mary Berry inspires you to bake, Kirsty Allsopp encourages you to renovate your home and Great British Sewing Bees’ Patrick motivates you to get your Singer running then Prima is a perfect choice for you!
By signing up for a Prima magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 150+ colour pages full of tips, tricks and clever ideas
• Prima People – great interviews with celebrities including Sarah Beeny and Mel Gierdroyc
• Fashion fix – the latest high street trends for every woman, including tips to flatter your shape
• Inspiring lives – the stories of other Prima readers leading inspirational lives
• Beautiful you – expert beauty advice for better skin and flawless make up
• Your health – diet advice, Sarah’s surgery and personal health stories
• Family matters – inspiring other families through experience
• Home style – visiting homes around the country alongside interior design and DIY advice
• Cookery – recipes and tips on cooking from celebrity chefs including Jamie Oliver and Mary Berry
• Make it – crafting and upcycling old clothes and furniture, as well as free Prima patterns
• That’s entertainment – the latest books, films and TV alongside an interview with actor or singer
• Prima Loves – selection of products for you and your home, perfectly matched to current trends
• Your time off & time out
• Stars – what can Prima see in your stars this month?
• Treats – discounts and freebies!
Cover Price: £2.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst Magazines UK