Women's Health Magazine
Women’s Health is the magazine that states "It’s good to be you”; encouraging readers to become confident women happy in their own bodies by offering some of the best advice in women’s health, fitness and nutrition.
The female counterpart of Men’s Health, Women’s Health was launched in 2004 in the US, with the UK edition following in 2012. The magazine started as a quarterly publication before quickly becoming a monthly edition with a growing readership of 105,426.
A women's lifestyle magazine with a difference, Women's Health delivers the usual staples of a woman’s glossy magazine but maintaining a core value of health, fitness and well-being. Whether you want to get fit, beat the bloat or just live a healthier lifestyle, Women's Health is for you.
|UK Subscriptions||Issues||Per Issue||RRP||Saving||Payment||Our Price|
Women’s Health is the perfect partner for a woman on the move. The magazine takes into account the demands of the modern working woman, providing fitness solutions for any ability or lifestyle including exercises you can do at your desk, guides on multiple marathon training, quick-fix nutritional lunches and skin care regimes.
Forget the gym and subscribe to Women’s Health, with a whole host of exercises to cut out and keep to then conquer at home. Feel inspired by how easy it can be to get killer abs like Kate Hudson!
By signing up for a Women’s Health magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 130+ colour pages filled with motivational fitness facts, health awareness and life skills
• Ask WH – readers’ questions answered by experts from the world of health, fitness and relationships
• The Brief – news you can use including the latest in weight loss, nutrition, sex, beauty and fitness
• Best Body – fitness tricks to hone and tone, techniques, injury prevention and gadgets
• Good Looks – get fit whilst looking good, including style and beauty tips that are 100% sweat proof
• Sex & Love – expert advice for better relationships and bolder sex
• Slim Down – smart strategies for fad-free weight loss
• Eat Smart – the latest nutritional advice for a better body including superfood recipes
• Life Skills – learn lessons that matter including money saving and home improvements
• Features – A-list celebrity interviews with the likes of Shakira, Daisy Lowe and Myleene Klass offering expert advice on to achieve a body fit for Hollywood
• My Week on a Plate – a look at the diet of a celebrity for seven days
Cover Price: £3.80
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst – Rodale UK