National Geographic KiDs is the world’s biggest selling monthly general interest magazine for children and offers endless hours of reading, playing and making. Offering kids an age-appropriate insight into current affairs from across the globe, a National Geographic KiDs magazine subscription sparks their interest and builds on their knowledge of the world around them. Climb mountains, discover hidden cities, find out about the world’s most remote corners and cultures and discover the biggest, smallest, most exotic and most danger creatures on the planet. If they’ve got a thirst for knowledge, a love for animals and an unbridled interest in all things nature, science and the wilderness, a National Geographic KiDs magazine subscription will bring the weird and wonderful to your doorstep every month!
Bring the great outdoors inside and under your child’s nose with a National Geographic KiDs magazine subscription! Here’s what you and your child can expect from your monthly adventure into National Geographic KiDs:
- 12 issues every year
- 45+ colourful creature features of all things wild and wonderful
- Inside scoop – all the news in the world of wildlife and a monthly events guide
- Weird World – strange but totally cool pictures of animals, buildings and more
- Amazing Animals – engaging facts and figures about different species around the world
- Big Picture – a close up of an animal or creepy crawly
- What’s Up? – a rundown of the latest movies, Blurays, TV & books
- Prize planet – competitions to win a whole host of goodies, from games consoles to the latest toys
- Junior reporters club – letters and opinions from other readers
- Fun stuff! – posters, quizzes and puzzles to keep your child entertained for hours
- Interviews and features from wild and wonderful people including Kira Salak and David Attenboroug
- Features from all over the world including the latest current affairs
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Creature Media Limited
National Geographic KiDs brings children their own version of National Geographic for a true walk on the wild side! Filled with animals, nature and heaps of fun, a National Geographic KiDs magazine subscription offers inspiration for creepy crawly craft projects and a closer look at exotic creatures and places around the globe.
Treat your little explorers to a National Geographic KiDs magazine subscription today and your mini adventurer will join 1.7million readers around the world benefitting from the fun, furry and ferocious facts about animals, science and natural history!
Please note, subscription copies do not come with covermounted toys.
All orders made after 09/12/18 will commence with issue 161 (March 2019) which is due to be delivered on or around 31/01/19.