Did you miss your favourite garden show or want an exclusive walk through around the best gardens in Britain? Then you need to get your hands on The Garden magazine subscription. With a round-up of some of the most exciting plants and gardens featured at the shows and highlights it will feel like you were right there. With practical gardening, plants and advice articles within The Garden magazine, whether you are a beginner or have been gardening your whole life, we know everyone has room to improve. If you are planning on pruning your evergreens, ambitious to enter a competition, or want to grow all of your own vegetables then The Garden magazine will have you covered.
Don’t forget you can treat your budding gardeners to The Garden magazine gift subscription – the gift that keeps giving all year round!
Grab a pair of gardening gloves and get The Garden magazine subscription today! Here’s a sneak peak of what you’ll find in every issue:
- What’s on – Stay up to date with the numerous garden shows that will go on this year.
- Inspiration – Insight into the shows you might have missed and what you should be planting.
- Explore – Take a look around some of the most beautiful gardens in the country.
- Grow Your Own – The best tips on how to grow fruit and veg all year round, and why you should embrace your wonky veg.
- Design – Keep up to date with the latest trends in garden design.
- RHS – A dedicated section to RHS life where you can make the most of your complimentary membership and detailed photography of their stunning gardens.
- Shows – Members’ Days and savings on RHS Show tickets.
- FREE RHS membership
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: The Royal Horticultural Society