Good Housekeeping magazine originally formed part of the ‘Seven Sisters’ group of magazines; the original collection of quintessential women's magazines of the 19th and 20th centuries. Since its launch in 1885 by Clark W. Bryan, the Good Housekeeping dedication to customer satisfaction has grown from its pages to the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, which trials each product featured. The best receive the coveted Good Housekeeping seal of approval – a national symbol of tried, tested and trusted products. With a Good Housekeeping magazine subscription, you’ll find all the most modern fashion and beauty that works for you, as well as the latest gadgets – from tablets and straighteners to kitchen aids.
Reward your hectic life with a Good Housekeeping magazine subscription today! Here’s what you can expect in your hassle-free monthly read, delivered straight to your door:
- 280+ pages full of essential advice for women on life, style and creating the perfect home
- GH People – real stories from real women about friendship, careers, health and relationships
- GH Spotlight - exclusive interviews with inspiring women including Kirstie Allsopp, Katie Piper and Lulu
- Bookshelf – reviews of recent releases, bestsellers and tipped-for-the-top read
- Good Choices – family advice, money saving tips and staying clutter free
- Good Health – tips for a healthier mind and body, overall wellbeing and reader’s questions answered
- Good Looks – diet advice, beauty buys and styles to suit your body shape
- Good Living – interior inspiration as well as tips and tricks for the modern homemaker
- Good Food – 27+ pages of recipes and food advice including the ‘Taste Test’, offering informed opinions on the best produce available
- Great Escapes – top tips for your next trip from a romantic getaway to family and group holidays
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst UK
Appealing to a huge audience of over 409,000, a Good Housekeeping magazine subscription is the ultimate essential for any 21st century homemaker. Discover delicious recipes for midweek meals or inspirational tips on revamping your wardrobe, growing your garden or creating the ideal home. Featuring the latest launches and collections in fashion, beauty and home as well as exclusive interviews with the stars you admire and experts in interior design, cookery and beauty, it’s a real lifestyle bible for the busy modern woman.
Treat yourself to a Good Housekeeping magazine subscription for the modern woman’s monthly guide to the happiest healthiest you; looking good, living healthily and feeling great.