Bringing new labels to the combined consciousness of their unique readership of true individuals, Demur has featured Bianca Miller, a finalist of The Apprentice 2014 with her hosiery brand Bianca Miller London and Jamie Laing from Made in Chelsea on his brand Candy Kittens. With a Demur magazine subscription you’ll discover unique and alternative fashion, street style, music, art, culture, restaurants and more. Specialising only in what’s fresh, new and challenging the usual day-to-day trends in fashion, lifestyle, music, art and food, a Demur magazine subscription will introduce you to a whole new undercover world ready to burst on the scene and change the game. Cultural influences marry contemporary photography throughout, with startling results worthy of any modern art gallery. If you want to know the next high street x designer collaboration, what they’re wearing on the urban street style scenes in all major cities across the world and where the next pop up is, Demur is the magazine for you.
Don’t miss out on a new breed of creatives, delivered direct to your door with a Demur magazine subscription. Here’s a dose of what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month:
- New, niche and unique fashion designers
- Interviews with fresh voices from a multitude of creative disciplines – art, modelling, styling, photography, music, apparel, food, theatre and more
- Independent artists, musicians and DJs
- Where the cool kids eat
- Shopping for unique and different labels and street styles
- Trends to try, if you dare – from the latest designer x high street collaboration to unique names new to the scene
- Unmissable music festivals, concerts and events, the ones you know (and the ones you come to Demur to find out about)
- Guest columns and features from contemporary thinkers changing the game
Enter the unique and highly engaging world of alternative fashion and culture with a Demur magazine subscription. For true individuals who would do anything but follow the crowd, this twice a year life and style publication is for the brave and bold creators, innovators, street stylers and urban minds. Explore new labels and the underground style disturbing the scene, with independent voices – the designers, models, moguls, musicians and artists you need to know about – featured in every issue.
Do you dare? Invest in creativity with a Demur magazine subscription today and join a new breed of individuals across the UK intent on disrupting the fashion and culture scene with a fresh ideology.
Please note that Demur is published twice a year during Fashion Week in February and September.