Established in the golden years of 1994, FourFourTwo magazine has delivered exclusive football features from their special ‘Planet Football’ section – your VIP passport to explore the glorious international game and the ‘Performance’ supplement, where respected, revered and prominent players share the secrets to improving their game and staying healthy.
If you’re keen to know who looks likely to be the next Ronaldo, Neymar or Messi, FourFourTwo magazine is indispensable; keeping an eye on both UK and international up-and-coming young players. Every month we take a look at veteran footballers, hero statistics, living legends and icons – plus the footballers upping their game this season. Don’t miss the key issues affecting the world of football today, including political repercussions of the game to its economic influence on nations across the globe. A FourFourTwo magazine subscription brings the very best in interviews with some of the football’s finest figures, with contributions from managers, coaches and players alike. If you’re looking for a football magazine that eats, lives and breathes the beautiful game, FourFourTwo is the subscription for you.
Back of the net! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll score with a FourFourTwo magazine subscription for football fans around the world:
- 130+ pages of addictive football coverage
- Analysis – the latest action in the football world, with teams, tricks and tactics
- Controversy – raising eyebrows and causing a stir, the FourFourTwo team rank the best of the best – highlights include ‘10 Reasons Arsenal are better than One Direction’
- News – all the latest developments from the big football bodies, including tournament changes to game rules
- Nostalgia – a blast from the past; the FourFourTwo team take a look at the golden footballing moments destined to live forever (and the sob stories that still hurt us to remember)
- Performance – interviews with your favourite players with a sneak peek into their health, fitness and training regimes
- Talent Spotter – the fresh legs in football and bright young things you need to know about
- Upfront – exclusive football news, views and interviews with the biggest and baddest names in the game
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Haymarket Consumer Media
Football crazy? FourFourTwo magazine is the ultimate magazine subscription for football fans. Jam-packed full of the latest football news, a FourFourTwo magazine subscription offers you an exciting monthly glossy full of expert columns, player information, match analysis, season predictions, transfer gossip and pundit opinions. As the world’s best-selling football magazine, FourFourTwo magazine has become the authority in football, spearheading the charge on tackling issues, producing in depth football analyses and celebrating the beautiful game in digital and print.
Score a FourFourTwo magazine subscription today; it’s a champion way to stay ahead of the game!
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of FourFourTwo Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.