Looking for the ideal magazine to help yourself, a friend or a family member with a mental health issue? Covering all areas, from depression and anxiety to PTSD and eating disorders, a Happiful magazine subscription helps remove the stigma surrounding mental health and promote positive practices for a healthier, happier life.
Discover great ways to help manage and treat depression, anxiety and multitude of mental health issues with a Happiful magazine subscription! Here’s what you’ll find in every issue of your Happiful magazine subscription, landing through your letterbox every other week:
- News and events you or a loved one may be interested in, whether that’s fundraising for an important charitable cause or a mindful/mental health awareness show
- Interviews and moving real-life stories from readers and their loved ones on their experiences with mental health and their journey to better health and wellbeing
- How to articles for you and for your loved ones – whether you need a guide to help yourself or others with different issues, there’s something for everyone in Happiful
- Useful mindfulness exercises to help you deal with day-to-day stresses, worries and triggering situations
- Books to help with self-discovery and your personal journey to finding what makes you happy
- The benefits of maintaining sleep, a great diet and exercise to help your mental health, with advice on getting started and working on your overall wellbeing
- Helpful practices to incorporate into your life (and share with family and friends) for happier days, every day
- Your questions answered, with helpful answers on how to deal with difficult situations and how to help friends and family going through a difficult time
- Fantastic quotes and mantras to build positivity and robust mental awareness
Created to break the stigma surrounding mental health issues and promote an accepting, healthier and happier society, Happiful magazine is filled with inspiring and topical features on all areas of mental health and personal wellbeing. Exploring different issues that affect both men and women of all ages, you’ll find insightful articles to help you deal with your own or a loved one’s mental health conditions. With advice from professional bodies, charities and real-life stories from sufferers and those close to them, you’ll find plenty to read and catch up with every monthly issue.
It’s time to embrace a happier way of life with a Happiful magazine subscription, your monthly dose of ‘how to’ articles and fabulous features to help you and your loved ones with their overall health and wellbeing. Know a friend or family member who’d benefit from this fabulous read? Why not treat them to a Happiful gift magazine subscription?