Established in 1840, Horticulture Week is a renowned title for professionals working in the horticulture industry and wider landscaping and crop growth community, including those maintaining gardens, parks, landscape design, arboriculture and turf. Don’t miss out on the monthly Garden Retail supplement, inside every issue of Horticulture Week magazine; includinginterviews with big names in the retail garden sector, interesting and up-to-date market reports on garden centre categories and other issues affecting the industry. Twice a year you’ll also find a ‘What Kit?’ guide, which tests all the latest machinery, gadgets and tools of the trade, so you can make the best possible decision on what to invest in for your gardening, landscaping or horticultural business.
From garden centre sales figures to the latest tools, trade secrets and tractors, you’ll find news, reviews and interviews in the pages of Horticulture Week. With invaluable tips and techniques from experts in your industry, you’ll find the best way to grow, cultivate and maintain your gardens, land and parks with a Horticulture Week magazine subscription; the leading professional publication for horticulture and gardening.
Don’t let the grass grow under your feet – grab yourself a Horticulture Week magazine subscription today! Here’s what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every fortnight:
- The most up-to-date news and information covering all aspects of the UK horticulture industry
- Award news from the Horticulture Week hosted UK Grower Awards and Garden Retail Awards
- In-depth features on each sector from garden retail, parks & gardens and landscape design, to the production of ornamental, fruit and vegetable crops
- Reports on key edible and ornamental crop trials
- Practical, expert advice on horticulture and business
- PLUS annual supplements including Horticulture Week’s Plant Suppliers Guide, Buyers’ Guide, What Kit?, Careers in Horticulture and the Garden Retail report
Issues per year: 52
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Haymarket Media Group Ltd
Calling all landscapers, gardeners and groundskeepers! Dust off those gardening gloves and take a look at Horticulture Week, the leading fortnightly magazine for professionals working in all areas of horticulture, including both edible and ornamental growing, retail, arboriculture, grounds maintenance, landscaping and more. With a Horticulture Week magazine subscription, you’ll receive twice monthly updates on all aspects of horticulture, landscaping and gardening in engaging and easy to digest articles written by a team of experts.
How does your garden grow? Exponentially with a Horticulture Week magazine subscription! Subscribe today and discover all the latest news and views in the industry, direct to your door!