By signing up for a How It Works magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 90+ colour pages of anything and everything you need to know about the world and beyond
• Global Eye – a showcase of the world, focusing on photography, environment news and space
• Interview – an interview with a celebrity such as The Gadget Show presenter Rachel Riley
• Transport – transport yourself through the engines, computers and mechanics of high specification superjets, high speed trains and vehicles from the future
• Environment – the latest news within the environment from biography to geology
• History – take yourself back in time and revisit past civilisations
• Science – biology, chemistry and psychics, including how animals see the world
• Technology – of today and the future including electronics, computers and engineering
• Space – the history of the universe, inside a spacesuit and planet analysis
• Brain Dump – reader-submitted questions
• Reviews – the latest gadgets and gear reviewed
• Group test – an in-depth review of the latest technology releases
• How to – a DIY guide to surviving the modern world
Cover Price: £4.25
Issues per year: 13
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Imagine Publishing Ltd
How It Works magazine aims to educate and enlighten the knowledge-hungry. A bible of science, technology, transport, space and history, created by science and technology experts, How It Works will transform your brain in minutes with heaps of weird and wonderful facts and stats.
Ever wondered how the gaps in Saturn’s rings formed, or how to grow a stem cell? Get to root of why and how things work, from the beginning of time. Handy tips for a green environment, mind-blowing visions of technology from the future and awesome photography from the world of space, a How It Works magazine subscription is the guide to the universe for intrigued children, parents and grandparents.
Subscribe to How It Works today and get each issue delivered direct to your door!