Filled with simply stunning photography, your Rouleur magazine subscription will bring you the cycling teams, heroes and races around the world, from the fields lining the route of the Tour de France, the mountains of Giro d’Italia and the rocky roads on the Isle of Man. Stylishly designed with award winning journalism, Rouleur covers all areas of cycling interest – go behind the scenes at Rapha, or read an exclusive interview with one of road racing’s biggest stars. With a Rouleur magazine subscription, you’ll also discover incredible photography from past races, including the Tour de France as well as controversial race wins and winners still debated today.
Race for the road and life on two wheels with a Rouleur magazine subscription! Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find in every issue, delivered direct to your door:
- Award winning journalism, by a team as obsessed with road racing as you are
- Stunning photography of both modern and past races, with photo essays creating a feast for the eyes
- Beautifully designed and curated, earning Rouleur a loyal, passionate fanbase
- Interviews with the stars of professional cycling, both UK and across the globe
- In-depth analyses and debates on major races in the calendar, with race special editions including the Tour de France, the Tour of Flanders, Giro D’Italia and more
- Relived glory – sparkling finishes of favourite past races and the heroes that won them
- The best and most beautiful bicycles for road racing, reviewed in intricate detail by pro cyclists
- Sprints and mountain races – daily diaries from riders who know them well
- Delivered free and direct to your door, 8 times a year
Issue per year: 8
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Gruppo Media Ltd
A cycling journal for the keen amateur, semi-pro and professional cyclist, Rouleur magazine is a bible for those who love nothing more than hitting the road on two wheels. With a Rouleur magazine subscription, you’ll read about the pro cyclists at the top of their game (including Bradley Wiggins, Alex Dowsett and Jason Kenny) and the major races dominating the cycling scene around the world. A stylish collectors-style magazine with substance, Rouleur is the only magazine you need to keep up to date with all things cycling.
Pick up a Rouleur magazine subscription today; an award winning glossy bringing you the best in international road bicycle racing.