New to sewing? A Sewing World magazine subscription will help you sort your hemming you’re your darts, with handy guides to getting started and simple projects like cushions, bags and purses. If you’ve been sewing a little while, you’ll find great projects to get started on, with regular patterns for dressmaking plus other apparel – even things you never thought you’d make, like bras and leggings!
In every issue of your Sewing World magazine subscription you’ll also find tips on the latest trends in colour, material, print, embroidery, applique and patchwork. From inspiring home designs to great little makes to give as gifts, your next project could be the star letter in a future issue!
Inspired to get making? Pick up a Sewing World magazine subscription today and make this year a truly creative and crafty one. Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find landing through your letterbox in every issue:
- News and views from the team at Sewing World
- Photos and letters from fellow readers detailing their latest projects
- Fashion and home trends (and how to make them at home)
- Seasonal makes – from winter bed runners to summer dresses
- Sewing events to go to across the UK – get one in the diary and see what’s new and exciting!
- Ready, Get Set, Sew – projects to make in every issue
- Pattern Picks – monthly picks of perfect patterns for every level of experience
- Bookshelf – sewing books you’ll love, rated and reviewed by the Sewing World team
- The Final Thread – column from Kerry Green (aka Very Kerry Berry) on all things sewing
- Free delivery direct to your door
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: My Time Media Ltd
Is it about time you got out your old Singer and started getting crafty again? We think so! Treat yourself to a Sewing World magazine subscription and make something truly special with a handmade touch. Filled with the latest trends in haberdashery, sewing, print, pattern, embroidery, material and cool projects to make all year round, it’s a fantastic way to get your monthly fix of all things sewing. Don’t miss submissions from fellow readers as well as interesting interviews on the colourful lives of well-known textile designers, seamstresses and crafters across the UK!
Treat yourself to a Sewing World magazine subscription today and get to grips with your sewing machine once and for all (or step outside your sewing comfort zone and make something new)! Got a friend or family member who loves to sew? Why not treat them to a Sewing World magazine gift subscription?
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Sewing World Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.