New to smallholding? With every issue of your Smallholder magazine subscription, you’ll find great guides on getting started with every kind of smallholding – whether you’re managing land or livestock, the expert features in every issue will help you get on your feet. With tips from fellow smallholders, farmers and countrymen across the UK, you’re in good company with Smallholder magazine.
Seasoned smallholder? You’ll love the regular updates straight from the horse’s mouth with your Smallholder magazine subscription. Whether you want to know about the latest events to attend, livestock best practice or the latest changes in law and regulation from unions and the government, Smallholder will keep you up to date on everything new in the countryside.
Pick up a Smallholder magazine subscription today and find out all you need to know throughout the seasons about managing your smallholding and making the most of life in the countryside! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find landing through your letterbox in every issue:
- News from the Smallholder magazine team as well as legal changes and updates from DEFRA and the NFU
- Smallholder diary – local news from across the land, plus reader letters and photos
- Poultry – happy hens, easy eggs and getting started
- Livestock of all kinds; whether you’re potty about pigs, starting to think about sheep or crackers for alpacas!
- Bees and beekeeping – how to get started and tips from established beekeepers
- Machinery rated and reviewed by smallholders, farmers and the Smallholder magazine team
- Conservation – charity news and updates on the conservation of land, trees, creatures and areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Newsquest Media Ltd
A favourite publication for small farmers, gardeners and allotment owners, a Smallholder magazine subscription makes for a great read for country folk all year round! First founded in 1910, today’s Smallholder magazine is filled with great advice on keeping livestock, bees and poultry, as well as reviews on recommended machinery and efforts on conservation for farm land, countryside and places of natural beauty across the UK. Filled with local news and countryside, farming and livestock events near you, it’s a real countryside favourite for any smallholder, farmer, beekeeper or gardener.
Pick up a Smallholder magazine subscription today and find out the latest farming, DEFRA and NFU news, as well as a wealth of information on livestock – find out how to keep sheep, what will make your chickens happy and what makes alpacas tick! Know someone with a smallholding? Why not treat them to a Smallholder magazine gift subscription?