Advising and enthusing guitar and bass enthusiasts for over 20 years, The Guitar Magazine features the latest in acoustic and electronic guitars as well as tips, tricks and useful facts on improving your technique, buying a new instrument or fine-tuning and caring for your much loved guitar/bass. Want to rock out like Brian May with a 7 minute solo? Maybe you want to try your hand at using a whammy bar? You’ll find the tips and techniques you need with a The Guitar Magazine subscription. Every month you’ll discover a dedicated spotlight to different instruments or styles, like a 32 page guide to giving your Fender some TLC or a Strat starter guide for the beginner, as well as gear reviews on big names including Blackstar, Taylor, Bad Cat and MXR. You’ll also have access to incredible exclusive competitions to win vintage guitars and bass worth thousands. So what are you waiting for?
Put down the pick and get ready to click! Here’s what you’ll find rocking through your letterbox each month with a The Guitar Magazine subscription:
- 12 monthly issues, delivered free across the UK
- Exclusive – Access to outstanding online offers
- Beginner’s Guides – sort your Telecasters from your Stratocasters
- Acoustic guitars and styles
- Electric guitars to buy now, from beginner to expert
- Iconic guitars and collectors’ items
- Accessories – from cabinets to amps
- What to Buy – what’s new and what The Guitar Magazine recommends
- Interviews – exclusive insight into the collections and recollections of guitar legends
- Reviews – the biggest and best in the business vs. custom, classic and vintage guitars/bass
- DIYS – why not build your own attenuator?
- Tried and Tested – The Guitar Magazine puts all the gear to the test
- Competitions – win guitars, bass, amps and gear worth thousands every month
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Anthem Publishing
Fine-tune your strumming into solos with a The Guitar Magazine subscription, the ultimate glossy guide dedicated to delivering serious guitar/bass gear know-how every month. Discover in-depth interviews with huge industry names and brands, from the likes of Les Paul, Gibson and Fender. You’ll also discover the latest product launches, updates and recommendations from the The Guitar Magazine team, plus 100% honest tried-and-tested reviews of gear.
Pick up the plectrum and strum your way to stardom with a The Guitar Magazine subscription! Subscribe today and discover the greatest guitars, amps, basses and recording equipment this side of the crowd.
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of The Guitar Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.