Country Living will provide an abundance of inspirational ideas for your home and garden every month, including how to create the cosiest living room and what seeds to plant in preparation for a spring harvest. You’ll find plenty of recipes for delicious, hearty food, great gardening inspiration, practical advice on farming and a guide to the best outdoor events this month.
By signing up for a Country Living magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 200+ colour pages of country lifestyle living including interiors, recipes and gardening
• A month in the country – a guide to what to see, do and know in the countryside this month
• Features – seasonal inspiration for the home and garden, top tips and tales of traditional homes
• Decorating – stunning decorating ideas for the whole home, from clever upcycling to extravagant room renovations
• Practical projects for all the family, DIY projects and homemade gifts aplenty
• Wildlife – the best in wildlife for the season, from birds to deer
• Rural life – how to live in the countryside and how to make the most of it including the best local produce
• Interiors – guidance to create the cosiest living rooms and tranquil bedrooms
• Food & drink – delicious recipe ideas including winter warmers and Sunday afternoon puddings
• Health & beauty – health & beauty advice for a healthy and natural lifestyle
• Offers – plenty of discounts and reader offers for all the family
• Celebrity interviews with showbiz stars living in the country
Cover Price: £4.20
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst Magazines UK
FREE Delivery on all subscriptions!
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on magazine.co.uk include free delivery.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!