HELLO! magazine arrived in the UK in 1988 after the runaway success of Barcelona publication ¡HOLA!, established in September 1944. Beginning the first of many issues dedicated to coverage of the British royal family, the first issue featured Princess Anne inside Buckingham Palace. Join over 8 million readers internationally with a HELLO! magazine subscription, offering a weekly dose of intimate celebrity photographs and interviews, friendly coverage on the monarchy plus world-first news on births, deaths and weddings.
As well as celebrity news, gossip and updates, you’ll find A-list style fashion tips and style recommendations with high street alternatives to high end fashion, as well as the new beauty launches everyone’s talking about. You’ll find plenty of lifestyle advice too – from interiors and making your house a home to fitness and wellbeing trends to try and love. HELLO! champion respectful coverage of celebrities and royalty alike and specialise in bringing exclusives to the world – making it a firm favourite with many to bring their baby and wedding news to the public eye.
Get a welcome weekly delivery on your doorstep with a HELLO! magazine subscription! Filled with the finest celebrity news and gossip, here’s what you’ll find in every issue:
- Photo coverage of high profile events of the past week from the celebrity social calendar
- Breath-taking photography of international events
- An exclusive insight into the world of celebrities, royals and other public figures
- A weekly round-up of Hollywood, soap & entertainment news
- TV you just can’t miss this week, and what’s coming up on the silver screen
- Brainteasers and puzzles to challenge and engage you for hours
- Fashion – over 32 pages every week from high end to high street
- The best in beauty – new and recommended products
- Weekly horoscopes – what’s in the stars for you this week?
- Incredible competitions with fantastic prizes
Issues per year: 51
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Marketforce (UK) Ltd