Grow Your Own magazine is packed full of factual content designed to help you get more out of your garden. Subscribers have the chance to win an array of prizes, from horticultural gadgets and equipment to seeds and gift sets.
Take out a subscription of Grow Your Own from magazine.co.uk today!
By signing up for a subscription to Grow Your Own magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 100+ colour pages of this month’s essential grow your own advice
• Ask the Experts – readers have the chance to pose their fruit and veg dilemmas to the magazine’s experts
• Step-by-step Potager – practical advice for how best to utilise a seasonal patch or plot
• First Steps – how to plant and look after a new fruit or vegetable each issue
• People and their Plots – inspirational stories from the plots and allotments of home horticulturalists
• Tried and Tested – reviews of the latest gardening equipment, from cloches and frames to harvesting tools
• Jobs on the Plot – a round-up of the season’s most pressing needs in your allotment
Cover Price: £4.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Aceville Publications
The UK’s best-selling kitchen garden publication, Grow Your Own magazine is here to help you produce the very best fruit and vegetables from your allotment or garden. Each issue is packed with tips and tricks to grow award-winning produce whatever your plot size.
A subscription to Grow Your Own magazine is the best way to keep up to date with the latest news from allotments around the country. Whether you’re a seed-sowing newbie or a green-fingered veteran who has taken charge of many plots, this magazine has something for every keen gardener.
Delivered direct to your door, every edition contains advice from experts such as Alan Titchmarsh, Hugh-Fearnley-Whittingstall and Alys Fowler.
Limited offer! 10 packets of seeds FREE with every print subscription!
FREE Delivery on all subscriptions!
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on magazine.co.uk include free delivery.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!