With brightly illustrated pages using topics from the National Curriculum, there’s little wonder Discovery Box magazine won the 2010 Parents’ Choice Award. Your youngster will enjoy the perfect blend of informative features to stimulate their curiosity. The publication even has a companion website with even more learning entertainment!
• 50+ colour pages full of vivid and exciting educational material
• Cartoons – a fun story each issue with imaginative illustrations and familiar characters
• World – this four-page section is packed full of information about cultures from around the globe
• Fun Facts – speedy facts in every issue to teach kids about the vital subjects covered
• Mega-quiz – improve your ability or read about how others have been coached with monthly advice
• Your Pictures – the best pictures sent in by readers
• Science, history and geography – key areas of the curriculum are covered with informative and engaging content
Cover Price: £5.50
Issues per year: 10
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Bayard Magazines
Full of wonder and intrigue, Discovery Box magazine is a fantastic and fun aid to your child’s learning. With dedicated sections on subjects like science, nature, history and geography, it’s loaded with facts and fun. There are comic strips, games and experiments to try at home, all with one aim in mind: discovery.
An inquisitive child is a happy one. Satisfy your 9-12 year-old’s appetite for learning with a Discovery Box magazine subscription. Children learn something new every issue and have lots of fun doing so. They might even teach mum and dad a thing or two! So get your Discovery Box magazine subscription from magazine.co.uk today, save on the cover price and have it delivered right to your door.