Wildlife lover? In every issue of your BBC Countryfile magazine subscription, you’ll get up close with your favourite native wildlife – from trout and otters to hare and deers and magnificent birds of prey. Past animals include puffins, seals, hedgehogs, eagles, foxes, blue sharks and more. With interesting facts and breathtakingly detailed photography, see these incredible creatures in their natural habitat - as you’ve never seen them before.
Explore the many different places Britain has to offer, with beauty spots in every country and shore across the land. Experience local traditions, try the seasonal and traditional dishes of the area and explore the rural parts of Britain you’ve always wanted to see but never quite got round to it. With a BBC Countryfile magazine subscription, you’ve got no excuse – time to explore!
A great way to get a monthly dose of your favourite countryside show, pick up a BBC Countryfile magazine subscription today! Here’s what you’ll find landing through your letterbox:
- Incredible photography to whet your appetite for adventure
- Treks and trails to take on at the weekend, both near you and across the land
- Up close and personal with birds of prey, wild deer and river dwelling fish and creatures
- Different ways to get outdoors, with famous names who’ll show you how including Bear Grylls
- Hidden corners of the UK of outstanding natural beauty
- Where to visit – going off the beaten path in popular UK destinations, including the Lake and Peak Districts, Cornwall, Devon, the Cotswolds and the Scottish highlands
- Books, TV and films inspired by spectacular places in the UK – including Poldark, Swallows and Amazons and more
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Immediate Media
Lovers of the popular TV show are sure to enjoy a monthly delivery of countryside goodness with a BBC Countryfile magazine subscription! Packed full of fantastic photography of beauty spots across the UK, you’ll discover parts of Great Britain you never even knew existed. Inspiring adventure and promoting a spirit of getting outdoors and experiencing it for yourself, Countryfile magazine is the perfect motivation you need to get off the sofa and see something new – perhaps just outside your back door. Whether you’re a keen rambler or just want to see a little more of the place we call home, Countryfile is a great magazine to get stuck into.
Let’s explore the rolling hills, magnificent mountains and stunning shores of this glorious isle with a BBC Countryfile magazine subscription!