Clay shooting has enjoyed popularity in the United Kingdom since the 1920s. So this is your chance to combine your enthusiasm with a new companion, Clay Shooting magazine, to get as much out of the hobby as possible.
By signing up for a subscription to Clay Shooting magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 100+ colour pages full of everything that matters from the sport shooting world
• Snapshots – the latest breaking news from the clay shooting world
• Guns & Gear – don’t miss out on the latest equipment; read reviews of the newest guns, gear and ammo on the market
• Technical– whether you want to improve your accuracy or work out any frustrating quirks in your technique, this section will remind you how best to shoot
• Skills – improve your ability or read about how others have been coached
• Fixtures and Results – a thorough round-up of what clay or target competitions are to come
• In Touch – opinions from subscribers, question and answer sessions and the best of the month’s reader interaction
Cover Price: £4.75
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Blaze Publishing
Get inside the barrel of your favourite sport with Clay Shooting magazine, as dedicated to the sport as you are. Packed with tips, techniques and advice, all aspects of clay pigeon and target shooting are covered. A Clay Shooting magazine subscription provides access to the most exciting competitions, focussing your aim on new challenges every month.
Your shooting is important to you. That’s why Clay Shooting magazine has only the most knowledgeable writers in the field, who provide up-to-date and honest reportage. Stay in the loop with listings from upcoming shooting events and keep your kit looking its best thanks to gun and equipment reviews in every issue. It’s the volume of coverage that makes this Britain’s top independent clay and target publication.