Wondering about the right gear to take on a more challenging walk? Or perhaps you’ve never planned a route before? With a Country Walking magazine subscription, you’ll have access to great information for all levels of experience and fitness, too. It’s a great way to find out about walking clubs and groups too, with regular reader letter’s, photos and emails. It’s a thriving community of all ages – grab your coat and water bottle and let’s get walking!
Ready to strap on your walking boots? Don’t forget to pick up a Country Walking magazine subscription, the essential read for any keen new or long-term walker! Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find in every issue landing through you letterbox every month:
- News and stories from the Country Walking magazine team
- Five things you never knew about… walks, places and the faces who loved to walk
- Walks through history – a look back to yesteryear
- Brief encounter – shorter walks to give you a breath of fresh air
- Views – the best ones to catch (and the secret ones you can only get to on foot)
- Long distance training – thinking of attempting a long-distance walk? Don’t miss these expert guides from experienced walkers in every issue
- Gear – boots, wet weather essentials, water bottles, coats, walking poles and more, rated and reviewed by experts, fellow readers and the Country Walking magazine team
- Walking weekend – places to go, stay and eat for a great walking weekend (fingers crossed on the weather!)
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Bauer Consumer Media
Love nothing more than hitting the hills (or looking for a friend who loves a good walk)? Blow away the cobwebs with a Country Walking magazine subscription!Filled with great ideas for your next big walk (or the smaller trails just outside your front door), Country Walking magazine is the UK’s best loved walking magazine. Filled with useful guides and features on some of the UK’s best loved trails – as well as new and secret routes to try this year – as well as the essential gear for both short and long walks, it’s an essential for any walker.
Grab a Country Walking magazine subscription today and explore the green, wide world we’re so lucky to have in the UK. Got a walking friend or family member in mind? Why not treat them to a Country Walking magazine gift subscription?