Join a community of likeminded cyclists and discover the latest news and views in cycling. Whether you’re looking at investing in a new bike, trying a different kind of cycling or investing in some new gear to make those days on the road more comfortable, Cycling Plus is the subscription for you. You’ll find engaging, inspiring features and photography on every page from across the UK and around the world, plus interviews with the movers and shakers breaking records in cycling and becoming household names. The Cycling Plus contributors and editors test all bikes in all elements – come wind, rain or shine – in the conditions and on the terrain they’re designed for, so you can trust that the bikes featured are tried, tested and reviewed with total honesty. With emphasis on what’s functional over what’s fashionable, join enthusiasts across the UK who rely on the honest reports, authentic cycling features, recommended routes and inspiring photography in Cycling Plus magazine.
Before you grab your helmet and head out, here’s what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month with a Cycling Plus magazine subscription:
- 200+ pages brimming with guides, interviews and reviews from those who know cycling best
- New bikes – the latest launches of the moment and what’s worth the trip
- The Hub – the latest news and a calendar of cycling events
- Road tested – in depth analysis of the bikes tested and rated by Cycling Plus
- Masterclasses –tips on descents, climbs, gear handling and more
- How to – training tips and nutritional advice including a monthly ‘how it works’ section
- Sportive – ride reports and events
- Interviews with stars of cycling, race riders and inspiring real life stories from fellow cyclists
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Immediate Media Company
Fancy yourself as the next Bradley Wiggins? Maybe you’ve always wanted to try the Tour de France? Or perhaps you’re looking to become the next Laura Trott and win a gold medal. You’ve come to the right place; a Cycling Plus magazine subscription is ideal for the cycling enthusiast, with a complete guide to cycling for the amateur, hobby or semi-professional cyclist. Each issue of Cycling Plus is packed with tips on improving your cycling technique plus the latest gear and bike reviews to help you find which ride is right for you.
Catch a Cycling Plus magazine subscription today and join over 45,000 amateur and professional British riders devoted to life on two wheels!