Written for enthusiasts, patriots and students of history by experts, a History of War magazine subscription is filled to the brim with war facts, stories and details. Follow the timelines of history to infamous battlefields – the Somme, the Zulu war, the Falklands, even the many battles of the Roman Empire – and find out what happened to shape the history and fortunes of millions affected by the wars that ruled the world.
Join enthusiasts and veterans across the land with a History of War magazine subscription! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find in every issue, delivered direct to your door every month:
- Discover the grisly details and history of wars throughout time and around the world
- A closer look at artillery, equipment, uniform and machinery used through time
- The driving forces and motives behind the fierce wars that shaped the world – and the dictators behind them
- Art and photography depicting the most famous wars throughout history, with amazing scenes detailed and debated by the experts
- Interviews with veterans of war; find out the heroics of their comrades, their duties and memories of war and the sacrifices made in the name of King and country
- Military struggle – the hard wars fought and the soldiers, leaders and politicians behind them
- Go behind the scenes to look at the machinery and transport used for war, including tanks, planes, ships, submarines, trucks and more
- Family history – stories from readers just like you detailing their ancestral links to battles and wars throughout history, some as recent as WWII
- Tactics and formations on the battle field, as well as attacks from the air and seas
- Save up to 50% on the cover price (saving £2.49 on every issue)!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Imagine Publishing
Draw your swords, prepare the cannons and ready – aim – fire! A History of War magazine subscription is not for the faint of heart, so buckle up soldier. Follow the editorial team through the ferocious facts and murderous mysteries of history – all of which have shaped the world we live in (and preserved the soil we stand on) today. Campaigns, crusades, deserters and heroics; you’ll find it all in glorious detail in every issue of History of War magazine.
Don’t miss out – grab your favourite History of War magazine subscription, delivered direct to your door!