Dive into a different time and place with a History Today magazine subscription! Each issue focuses on different areas of both UK and world history, with fascinating interviews and stories featured every month. Don’t miss the latest updates from historical research and studies, as well as explorations of key events and people throughout time!
A History Today magazine subscription is just what you need to stay up to date with notable dates from yesteryear! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month:
- News and views from fellow readers and passionate historians
- Interviews with research specialists, experts in different areas of history, museum curators and professors
- Features on the huge events through time that changed the world we live in today, with plenty of amazing facts and figures to surprise and inform you with every issue
- Photographs of amazing events, notable people, relics, artefacts, architecture and more!
- From the Editor: news of note and subjects for debate
- World history – find out about everything from the ancient Aztecs to the Chinese dynasty and beyond!
- Wars of the world, with the heroes and villains of the time as well as key dates, battlefields and war sites, interesting stories and more
- Maps of historical sites around the world
- Research news and updates from studies and excavations around the world
- Culture – find out how history has affected different cultures to the present day!
- Free delivery direct to your door before it hits the shops!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: History Today Ltd
Brimming with intellectual reading for the modern historian, you’ll lose yourself in the events of the past with every issue of your History Today magazine subscription. Discover fascinating stories handed down through the years and told through generations, photographs from families affected by huge historical events, intriguing analyses and research studies and so much more. Published since 1951, History Today is well regarded as an interesting and factual publication written by scholars and researchers, with foundations deeply rooted in fascinating its readers.
Ready to read up on the momentous events of the past that shaped the world we live in today? Turn the page and take a trip to yesteryear with a History Today magazine subscription! Know a history buff who’d love a regular read on all things history? Why not give a History Today gift magazine subscription? It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year round!