Match of the Day magazine is a spin-off of the world famous Saturday show that shares its name. First launched in 1996, it started life as a monthly catering to all those with a love of football and everything that goes with it. In 2001, the magazine was temporarily shut down when the BBC briefly lost the rights to show Premiership matches in 20o1.
After a seven year hiatus, Match of the Day magazine returned in 2008 now catered towards the younger generation of kids, aged between 8 and 14. It’s the perfect companion to any young football fan who wants to make sure they know all there is to know about the latest games and the world’s footballers.
Buy an Athletics Weekly magazine subscription and in every issue you’ll get:
- 60+ colour pages filled with football news, statistics, and pictures
- Funnies – The football world is a fertile one for laughs and the magazine takes advantage every week
- Footballer features – Every week includes a look at some of the greatest football players in the world
- Results – Here’s a chance to get a rundown of some of the more important results from the previous weekend’s games
- Previews – Looking out for some great events to spectate or participate in, this is the section for you.
- Match of the week – Each issue offers an in-depth analysis of the coming week’s biggest game
- Gear - Not sure what’s the hottest kit out that week? No need to look any further than this section
Cover Price: £1.99
Issue per year: 51
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Immediate Media
Match of the Day magazine is a must-have title for all of the football-mad youngsters out there.
A subscription to Match of the Day magazine is jam packed full of star interviews, match results from the weekend and hot football gossip, all written to specifically target our youth market. And if all that wasn’t enough, in your subscription to Match of the Day magazine you will also get exciting posters, quizzes and competitions that will help to keep you entertained all week.
The Match of the Day magazine subscription also has an eight-page pull-out skills guide that encourages its young readers to get active and improve their own game.
If your youngster wants all the latest news and information about the nation’s favourite game delivered straight to your door every single week, then a subscription for Match of the Day magazine is the subscription for you! Don’t hesitate, secure your subscription today!