Bringing practical tips and tutorials since 1949, the magazine is famous for its ‘Railways of the Month’ and ‘Plan of the Month’ based on a real or fictional place in the UK. Perhaps you’ll find a train station by the beach in Brighton or a platform in the middle of Plymouth. Suitable for beginners and professionals, Railway Modeller is the sister publication to Continental Modeller, which covers a range of railways overseas.
By signing up for a Railway Modeller magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 150+ colour pages filled with everything you need to know about model railways
• Railway of the Month – analysis of the UKs best model railways from the production of platforms, scenery, buildings and locomotives
• Plan of the Month – a closer look at the UK’s most intricate railway lines from past and present
• Scale Drawings of locomotives
• Talking Points – topical issues from the world of model railways
• Project of the Month - train station and railway modelling from Barnstaple to Burghead
• Latest Reviews of the most prestigious train models available
• Societies & Clubs – a collection of events for all model railway enthusiasts
• British layouts from overseas readers
• Practical tips and advice on painting and building model trains, platforms and scenery
• Model railway inspiration from readers own builds
• Advice on installing power lines to your model railway setup, including motorised signals
• Pages of stockists and independent sellers of model railways
Cover Price: £3.95
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Peco Publications
Do you have trains on the brain? Do you know the difference between a DMU, an EMU and a Dapol? Stay on track with a subscription to Railway Modeller magazine; the essential model railway magazine for all enthusiasts young or old.
Packed full of advice, a Railway Modeller magazine subscription will put the wheels in motion with all the tools you need to recreate popular railways scenes from yesteryear and today. Scale drawings, layout plans, prototype surveys and articles written by fellow locomotive lovers, this is the complete guide to model railways.