Sold internationally with 14 editions, Runner’s World began in 1966 as Distance Running News. Renamed in 1969, Runner’s World experienced a huge leap in popularity during the 1970s following the ‘running boom’. As the UK’s bestselling running magazine, a Runner’s World magazine subscription continues to offer friendly and easy ‘how to’ training advice for all levels of runner, delivered direct to your door. Don’t miss exclusive interviews offering training advice from Olympic athletes, professional coaches and running experts, plus top tips on how to purchase the right accessories and a Run Hub training app to help you find your stride.
Invest in your race pace with a Runner’s World magazine subscription and next time you’re lacing up your trainers, you can use the latest expert tips to improve your time and technique. Here’s what you’ll catch in your monthly read:
- 110+ pages of ultimate running, with tips, training secrets and nutritional guidelines
- Rave Run – a featured run of the month
- Warm Ups – news from the world of running including fitness, food and injuries
- Human Race – success stories from real runners to motivate and inspire you
- Running Commentary – thoughts on running from those in the know
- Coach – advice on training, nutrition, body & mind
- Gear – get the look and give yourself the edge when running
- Ask the experts – elite advice with Jo Pavey
- Race reviews – the lowdown on recent running events across the UK
- Race Finder - a monthly calendar of running events throughout the country
- I’m A Runner – Interviews with celebrities who run in their spare time
- Recovery – tips to beat injury, condition your muscles and build your stamina and endurance
- Recipes to refuel and give your energy for your next big run or post exercise
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst Magazines UK
Whether you’re a complete beginner looking for ways to improve your running technique or a marathon expert with almost as many runs in your stride as Mo Farah, a Runner’s World magazine subscription will help you achieve your goals. With great monthly tips on how to look after your body in order to prevent injury as well as nutritional advice to ensure you lead a healthy lifestyle, you’ll also find a ‘Race Diary’, the definitive guide to running events and races around the country.
Set the pace for your progress and join a global readership of over 700,000 with a Runner’s World magazine subscription today. Catch it while you can!