The English Garden magazine is known for exclusive photography from the world’s finest garden photographers, capturing the best contemporary and classical gardens, in both country and town. Within each issue you will be provided with inspiration from the most impressive garden designs in the United Kingdom, the finest seasonal plants that you should be planting and practical information from expert gardeners to help you achieve a remarkable garden that speaks of sophistication and elegance.
The English Garden magazine is one of the best magazines available to any garden enthusiast; a pleasurable read for admirers and a guide for anyone with a green thumb. With The English Garden magazine subscription, you will discover the very best English gardens such as Anglesey Abbey, find out about the best new gardening accessories and innovations which will ensure you are gardening with ease, the latest plant care to keep them thriving through seasons and the finest gardening courses available.
The English Garden magazine subscription is packed with gardening tips, outstanding photography and the best courses available. Uncover a whole new insight into the gardening world and subscribe today to discover:
- 100+ vibrant pages filled with inspiring gardens and plants
- Expert insights and tips on how to achieve a remarkable garden
- Premium gardening tools and accessories
- Seasonal plant inspiration and care
- Outstanding photography from around the United Kingdom’s best gardens
- Stately home gardens – take a walk and find out how and when to visit!
- Colour inspiration for a perfectly manicured garden all year round
- Free delivery direct to your door!
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Chelsea Magazine Company