The magazine was first published in 1992 and was created by ex-Private Eye Richard Ingrams. The current editor is Harry Mount . Contributors include Auberon Waugh, Raymond Briggs, John Humphreys, Duncan Campbell and Winifred Foley.
Subscribe today and enjoy the luxury of free delivery direct to your door every month.
By signing up for a subscription to The Oldie magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 100+ colour pages of the latest news, reviews, entertainment and great features
• The Old Un’s Diary – a month in the life of the editor
• Books – monthly reviews from current to classics titles
• Arts - a roundup of the latest happenings in theatre, gardening, music and television to name but a few!
• Media matters – guest articles from top media moguls
• Still With Us – famous people you might have thought were dead
• I Once Met – find out which famous people our readers have been bumping into
• Memory lane – remember a time when…
• Modern Life – helping you keep up to date with modern culture
• Travel tips – travel recommendations from readers
• Crosswords & competitions –crosswords, sudoku and the latest competition
The Oldie magazine is an upbeat monthly read which is refreshingly different from the usual celebrity magazines. With an Oldie magazine subscription you’ll enjoy the latest news and quick-witted articles from outstanding writers on a diverse range of topics.
The Oldie magazine is full of topical interviews and reviews on everything from books to gardening, travel tips to cartoons, written by household names and promising new talents.
Don’t miss out on our fabulous offers and your free Oldie gift, The Very Best of The Oldie worth £7.95 - 192 pages of features and cartoons from the first 25 years, when you subscribe at magazine.co.uk today! You will also receive the free optional weekly e-newsletter.