The Rugby Paper is packed full of news concerning every aspect of the exciting game of rugby from grass roots to autumn internationals. Every issue contains extensive interviews with your favourite rugby stars and regular features from legends of the game including Jeremy Guscott, Neil Back and Jeff Probyn plus expert opinion from sports journalists Nick Cain and Peter Jackson.
The Rugby Paper has all the details from the world of Rugby Sevens, the Guinness PRO12 league, the British and Irish Cup and National League 1, National League 2 North, National League 2 South and National League 3 North and South. Bringing you the best coverage from the weekend’s rugby, buy The Rugby Paper subscription from magazine.co.uk today!
By signing up for The Rugby Player magazine subscription you can expect the following in your weekly read:
• 40+ colour pages of all the best rugby news in the UK and Ireland
• 20 Questions – quick-fire interview with the stars of rugby
• Young Guns - brings you insider information on rugby stars of the future
• Results – the most comprehensive listing of all the weekend’s fixtures available in the UK
• Fantasy Rugby - try your hand as a rugby selector with the game’s best fantasy league
• Room 101 – pet hates of the stars from the world of rugby
• Schools Reports – the best highlights from the U18s game
Cover Price: £1.50
Issues per year: 52
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Greenways Publishing
The Rugby Paper will keep you informed of all the latest rugby action including on the spot news, views and stunning pictures covering the month’s best action from the Aviva Premier League/Guinness PRO12. Every week your Rugby Paper subscription will place the most comprehensive overview of rugby at your fingertips.
Subscribe to The Rugby Paper from magazine.co.uk and have every issue delivered direct to your door!
FREE Delivery on all subscriptions!
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on magazine.co.uk include free delivery.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!