Originally launched in 1840, The Tablet is the second oldest weekly publication in Britain and 2015 marks the 175th anniversary of this respected journal. Catholicism, and in particular the teachings of the Second Vatican Council are central to its editorial identity.
The Tablet has featured distinguished contributors throughout its 175 year history, writers such as Graham Greene and Evelyn Waugh, and dignitaries such as Tony Blair and Pope Benedict XVI. The Tablet has established a distinguished reputation for being the home of orthodoxy where ideas are fostered and debate is encouraged.
By signing up for a subscription to The Tablet international journal you can expect the following in your weekly read:
• 35+ colour pages of religious current affairs, politics and social issues plus insights into the world of arts and literature
• Parish Practise – discussions of practical and spiritual issues within the community
• Notebook – a light-hearted look at current events
• The Living Spirit – reflections and thoughts on prayer
• Arts – insights into thought provoking exhibitions from around Britain
• Books – reviews and features from the literary world
• Glimpses of Eden - discover the wonders of nature and humanity’s place within the environment
• Free access to The Tablet website plus full access to the archive
Barcode: 9770039 883219
Cover Price: £3.00
Issues per year: 49
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
The Tablet is the leading weekly British publication of the Catholic Church, including news, views and features with a specific interest in ecumenical Roman Catholicism from around the globe. With an international audience, The Tablet reports on religion, current affairs and social issues including theatre, film, books, radio and music.
Purchase The Tablet weekly journal subscription from magazine.co.uk and get free access to The Tablet website plus full access to the archive.
FREE Delivery on all subscriptions!
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on magazine.co.uk include free delivery.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!