TV Times magazine was first published in 1955 as a regional magazine, and with over 50 years of experience and a stellar reputation, it provides its readers with the exclusive access to your favourite stars and their programmes. After a major refresh, TV Times has a more modern and vibrant look, putting your needs first. With 42 pages of easy to read listings, you can effortlessly plan your week of soaps and films to watch. Whether it’s a teaser into your favourite soap stars’ life, the return of reality TV shows like Britain’s Got Talent and The Voice as well as looks at Britain’s best-loved shows such as Game of Thrones and Poldark, TV Times magazine has it all.
Each week you will receive behind the scenes of Britain’s favourite shows, star interviews and an in-depth preview of your much-loved soaps. TV Times magazine has over 1.2 million consumers each week, a nationwide favourite, you know this is the TV mag you need to get your hands on. With a TV Times magazine subscription, you not only get the lowdown on TV shows and films, you also receive two pages of radio listings ensuring all your entertainment is found in one glossy TV Times magazine subscription.
Never miss out on exclusive photo shoots and interviews with the nation’s favourite stars and shows with a TV Times magazine subscription. Here’s what you will find arriving at your door each week:
- News – Stay in the loop weekly with the latest news in the TV world
- Soaps – Outlines on what drama will boil over this week in soapland and the latest news
- Film guide – A four-page guide with reviews and ratings
- Exclusive interviews with TVs much-loved stars
- Fun – prize crosswords, letters, horoscopes and what was on the cover years ago
- Christmas edition – Receive a bumper edition of the original Christmas TV guide
Issues per year: 51
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: TI Media