Following the success of its American predecessor, the UK version of Wired magazine was launched in 2009 championing science and tech, business and lifestyle. Self-described as a ‘consistently reliable predictor of change’, a Wired magazine subscription regularly feature breaking news and ideas in design, architecture, technology and the notable people bringing about change and improving our world. If you want to find out the most innovative start-ups, movers and shakers in the digital industry and the latest advances in all scientific fields, a Wired magazine subscription is our pick for you. Discover thought-provoking pieces on breakthrough medical advances or scientific discoveries to predict natural disasters or news on technology trends coming to you, all in one place.
Grab a Wired magazine subscription today and be inspired by incredible articles and mind-blowing photography every month! Here’s what you can expect landing through your letterbox:
- 150+ pages brimming with the latest in tech, science, business and innovation
- News, features, reviews and thought leadership from inventors, academics, innovators and creators changing the world around us
- How to – monthly projects and guides making the brilliant to the bizarre
- Gear – thoughts, reviews and features on the latest products, tech and gadgets
- Industry leaders in a range of fields from medical science and digital technology to data analyses and forensic breakthroughs
- Extraordinary photography and imagery with incredible detail
- Interesting and unique articles – have you ever been hacked? Wondering how to get your kickstarter off the ground? Could you find bugs in code? Hear from the experts in Wired magazine
- Explore the technology changing the world – from virtual reality to Google’s latest projects
- FREE access to the iPad and iPhone editions so you can read on the go on your phone or tablet
Issue per year: 10
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Conde Nast
Love tech? Informed and intellectual, a WIRED magazine subscription will stretch and stimulate your mind on a feast of different topics, images and features brimming with thesis, facts and figures. Want to hear the latest news on current affairs, from culture and politics to technology, architecture and design? Learn, engage and be inspired by a magazine published to entertain with informative, innovative perspectives to bring you the latest in world-changing news and interviews from around the world.
Grab a WIRED magazine subscription today and get FREE access to the iPad and iPhone editions so you can read on the go!