National Geographic magazine is known for presenting balanced opinions throughout times of conflict, and upholds the ethos of “only what is of a kindly nature is printed about any country or people” in each issue. Filled with engaging and stimulating features on subjects close to home and the further reaches of outer space, National Geographic also publishes world-renowned maps – President Franklin D. Roosevelt was a keen collector and dedicated a room in the White House to them. An essential for any would-be explorer.
Since its first issue in October 1888, the magazine has transformed from a text-orientated publication to a factual journal bursting with mesmerising imagery. National Geographic’s most iconic cover was the image of 13 year-old ‘Afghan Girl’ Sharbat Gula, who has been featured on the cover three times since first being photographed by Steve McCurry in 1985. With a National Geographic magazine subscription you’ll find adventure on every page, historical wonders and new discoveries, technology alongside astounding wonders of nature, the outer reaches of space and glimpses of the underwater world at the bottom of the ocean. It’s an expedition with every issue and a wonderful investment the whole family will enjoy.
A National Geographic magazine subscription is full of mind-blowing facts, features and photography. Uncover a whole new world and subscribe today to discover:
- 145+ colourful pages of inspiring and powerful stories from around the world
- Vision – Incredible photography from around the world, including contest entries
- Next – the latest international news and research
- Found – reflections on an old photograph and the secrets behind it
- Features from across the globe including food, history, nature and lifestyle
- Exclusive features such as the Pristine Seas project
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: National Geographic Partners
Please note that 8-12 weeks should be allowed for delivery of the first issue.