Treat yourself (or someone special) to a Country Living magazine subscription and be inspired by other reader’s beautiful country homes. Featuring inspiring interior design from old and new, cottage and castle, you’re sure to love the countryside styling and cosy nooks perfect for curling up with your favourite glossy. Don’t miss the great, grand and green garden landscaping tips to turn your space into a place of peace and beauty, with tips on what to plant and where and spotlights on seasonal blooms too. Explore country pursuits and family-friendly days out – with a Country Living magazine subscription, you’ll discover country events and shows you simply won’t want to miss. Decorating for an occasion or a special time of year? With Country Living, you’ll discover seasonal decorating ideas in every issue, as well as tips from the top on how to make your house cosy and beautiful yet efficient and eco-friendly, too.
Cup of tea at the ready? Here’s what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month with a subscription to Country Living magazine:
- 200+ pages brimming with country lifestyle features living including interiors, DIY and decorating and a peek inside countryside homes
- A month in the country – an unmissable calendar of countryside events across the UK
- Features – seasonal inspiration for your kitchen, home and garden
- Decorating – bright and beautiful decorating ideas for your home
- Monthly crafting projects and homemade gift ideas
- Wildlife – the best in local wildlife to look out for
- Rural life – top tips and tales of countryside living and how to make the most of it
- Food & drink – delicious recipe ideas including winter warmers and Sunday afternoon puddings
- Health & beauty – health & beauty advice for a healthy and natural lifestyle
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst Magazines UK
Looking for a delightful read full of greenery, homely interiors and family-friendly country pursuits? A Country Living magazine subscription is the perfect pick if you love pursuing those little hobbies that make every house a home. Regular readers enjoy the dedication to the green and pleasant British countryside; Country Living champions long country walks and rambles, seasonal and local recipes and beautiful areas to explore that you may have never known were right on your doorstep.
Treat yourself to a Country Living magazine subscription today and discover craft projects, recipes, gardening guides and DIY tips to transform any room from drab to fab!