With a mix of nature, culture and entertainment news combined with the more serious stories of today, First News balances content to keep children informed and entertained in equal measure. In a colourful weekly newspaper delivered direct to your door, you’ll discover all the latest news and important stories from around the world in an easy and digestible format. If your children or grandchildren are inquisitive and eager to learn, or if you feel they could do with knowing a little more of the world around them, a First News newspaper subscription is an ideal way to engage and entertain them. With a diverse range of topics covered including sport, nature, technology, geography, history and the arts, they’re bound to find plenty to keep them occupied and learn about the world around them. Readers of all ages can benefit from the special features on news and current affairs, both UK and worldwide.
Here’s a snippet of what your children or grandchildren can expect in their weekly read with a First News children's newspaper subscription:
- News – the major events and stories of the week, both in the UK and from around the world
- Events – future sporting events to look forward to, plus celebrations like National Storytelling Week
- Roundup – amazing recent scientific discoveries, animal encounters and entertainment highlights
- Your News – encourage your children to get involved with First News and become a writer
- Entertainment – puzzles, competitions and prizes
- Sports – achievements and records around the world
- Competitions and polls to enter every week
- Fun new pieces, like the world’s biggest arcade and the first ever ‘litter lounge’
Issues per year: 52
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: First News (UK) Ltd
With over 2 million readers each week, First News is the only award-winning weekly newspaper for young people (aged 7-14) dedicated to delivering interesting and engaging thought pieces from today’s news, plus plenty of fun features from around the world. A First News subscription is designed to bring the news to young people in a way that is easy to understand and age appropriate, yet educational and engaging. At First News, we know that many parents and grandparents are concerned that their children or grandchildren are growing up in a world with limited interest or understanding of current issues.
Treat your kids to a First News newspaper subscription today and join over 2 million readers, making First News the most widely read publication for young people in the UK!
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of First News Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.
Get our exclusive First News Top Trumps all about Amazing People Who Changed the World with your subscription!
(Excludes trial offer, UK only, gift sent to the billing address)