The creators behind Storytime magazine understood that bring up children with plenty of stories is great, but having some educational knowledge behind it will ensure maximum positive benefits. This is why Storytime employ an experienced educational expert to make sure they create the highest quality magazine they can.
The magazine gives kids all they need to have a great and imaginative time, along with something new and exciting to read every month.
With your monthly Storytime magazine subscription you’ll get:
- 40+ colour pages of exciting stories, cartoons, riddles, and games
- Myths and legends – A famous tale from stories of old
- Famous fables - A chance to entertain and educate your child
- Favourite fairy tales – A familiar but exciting story
- Brilliant books – Every issue takes some inspiration from a famous book
- Storytime playbook – Plenty of games and riddles to spend some time on
Cover Price: £3.99
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Luma Works
Storytime is a monthly magazine for kids filled with classic tales to read, love, share and treasure.
Every issue is packed with gorgeous illustrations and a great selection of stories, for both boys and girls, including fairy tales, poems and rhymes, fables, myths & legends, and stories from around the world - it’s a perfect gift for story lovers of all ages.
Plus, in every issue there’s an extract from a much-loved children’s book and story-inspired puzzles and activities to bring the stories to life.
Subscribe to Storytime today and help your kids to fall in love with reading.