Featuring a weekly series looking at private gardens around the country, you’ll find the latest news in the gardening world including horticulture, plants, flowers and the great outdoors. It’s the perfect magazine for anyone with a garden who wants to make the space their own. Gardening needn’t be a chore with Amateur Gardening magazine, with plenty of seed ideas and beautiful blooms. It’s just a matter of time before inspiration takes root! Loved by novice and experienced gardeners alike, the team behind Amateur Gardening magazine know every green fingered gardener has room to learn new tips and techniques. Don’t miss the weekly guides and reviews on the best gardening tools, from lawnmowers and strimmers to spades and gardening gloves. An Amateur Gardening magazine subscription also gives you information on different flowers, including hardiness and difficulty to grow, so you can make informed decisions about what to plant.
Ready to get gardening? Here’s what you’ll find delivered to your door every week with an Amateur Gardening magazine subscription:
- Editors views and news
- Interviews with great gardeners
- A peek into beautiful, fruitful and bountiful gardens
- Season guides – what to sow and when
- Problem solving – from growth worries to making use of your space
- How to’s – find out how to make your grass greener or how to grow vegetables
- Weekly spotlight on a favourite flower, from sweet peas and snapdragons to roses and rhododendrons
- Compost and soil tips
- Landscape tips and inspiration
- Unique gardening and trend talks on colours and blooms for next year
- Cuttings to take now
- Allotment advice, etiquette and problem solving
- Growing a kitchen garden (or potager) with ease, from salad leaves to edible flowers
Issues per year: 51
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: TI Media
On a bid to make your garden blooming beautiful? Grab those gardening gloves and an Amateur Gardening magazine subscription, the UK’s best-selling weekly gardening magazine. Discover a wide range of horticultural interests, plus expert tips from some the most influential gardeners today including Toby Buckland, Bob Flowerdew, Anne Swithinbank, Peter Seabrook and Charles Dowding. From beautifully illustrated features inspiring seasonal displays for your garden to interesting people and places in gardening, an Amateur Gardening magazine subscription is all you need to overhaul your garden into a patch of paradise.
The grass isn’t always greener – although yours could be! Transform the green space around you with flowers, herbs, fruit and vegetable plants and subscribe to Amateur Gardening magazine today!