With an Athletics Weekly magazine subscription, you'll discover a wealth of athletics resources - and a slice of history, too. Created in 1945, Athletics Weekly magazine began while paper rations were still in effect in the UK. The first copy was numbered Volume II Issue I to trick the government into believing the magazine was pre-war (it was therefore published). Booming from these humble beginnings, it has since cemented its reputation as a respected and authoritative source for athletics. Following a huge surge in marathon running in the 1980s, Athletics Weekly magazine has since been one of the most respected magazines in its industry and is still today the only weekly athletics magazine on the planet. Your Athletics Weekly magazine subscription will bring you all the news and views in athletics, from track and field racing to cross country running every week. Don’t miss the best coverage of Olympic level sports with competitions and events around the world. Highlights, lowlights and making history – you’ll find it all in Athletics Weekly.
Treat yourself to an Athletics Weekly magazine subscription today and have your copy delivered to your door every week for free. Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find in every issue:
- 100+ colourful pages filled with everything athletics
- Interviews with sporting stars in all fields
- The big feature – A weekly in-depth look at a big topic in the athletics world
- Statistics – Facts, figures and data on a different athletics event each week
- Action – The latest and greatest stars in key events around the world
- Previews – Great events to spectate or participate in across the UK and larger competitions around the world, including Olympic trials and marathons
- Performance – Plenty of tips and advice on training, gear and nutrition
- FREE Activbod Heat Roller Ball Gel (containing arnica, rosemary and ginger) and exercise towel when you subscribe today!
Issue per year: 51
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Athletics Weekly Limited
Crazy about cross-country? Training for track and field? An Athletics Weekly magazine subscription is ideal for anyone interested in the world of athletics, with advice on gear, nutrition and training plus the lowdown on upcoming events and competitions. Published every week, Athletics Weekly is the ultimate athletics resource to keep you up to date on the latest news, reviews and interviews with up-and-coming talent, long-term experts and sporting stars worldwide.
Run, jump and sprint ahead of the newsstands and get your copy before anyone else with an Athletics Weekly magazine subscription!