Enchanted by the Egyptians? Fascinated by the Aztecs? With your BBC History magazine subscription you’ll discover a wealth of historical references and resources to get stuck into, written by historians for history lovers. Covering historical eras and events dating back to prehistoric times, the team at BBC History takes on UK and worldwide events with fascinating articles and photography.
Whether you’re a teacher, an avid history fan or a historian yourself, a BBC History magazine subscription is a great way to learn about all your favourite eras and join an engaging, enthusiastic community dedicated to keeping the past alive!
Delve into the archives of long forgotten royals, terrific tales and barbarous acts through time with a BBC History magazine subscription! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find delivered direct to your door every month:
- News and views from leading historians, with recent discoveries uncovered and debated
- Features on eras throughout history and beliefs, culture, fashion, family life and etiquette of the time
- Profiles on famous names and faces that shaped the world – from ruthless royals to the movers and shakers of the underworld
- Detailed stats and interesting facts on huge events in history, including the War of the Roses, the great fires of London, Jack the Ripper and more
- Tours, exhibitions and excavations you have to see, plus you’ll be the first to know about the latest BBC History events near you!
- 10 things you didn’t know… interesting facts to share with friends on everything from the Middle Ages to Henry VIII
- Get it before it hits the newsstands and save up to 43% on the cover price!
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Immediate Media Co.
If you love history and finding out the facts from fiction, a BBC History magazine subscription is the perfect choice for you! As Britain’s bestselling history magazine, there’s plenty to find out every month with features on every time period from pre-historical to the 20th century. Why not take a walk through the Elizabethan period or join Shakespeare to find out about life in Jacobean time? Or perhaps read up on the invasions, wars, fires and floods that shaped Great Britain (and the wider world around us). Written and reviewed by leading historians, BBC History magazine is an intriguing read for all history lovers – delivered direct to your door every month.
Learn something new from days of old (and save up to 43% on the cover price) with a BBC History magazine subscription!