Here's what you can expect every month with a Campervan subscription:
• News and readers’ letters
• Campervan tests to help you choose your perfect campervan
• Destination of the month to make sure you visit the best places
• UK travel destinations to help plan your next trip
• Overseas travel articles provide campervan inspiration
• Campervan festivals to help you get the most fun out of your ‘van
• Cookery with Martin Dorey
• Campervan camp sites – make sure you stay on the best sites!
• Readers share their campervans with you
• The Campervan editorial team show off their campervans
• Campervan accessories
• And much, much more
Campervan is an inspirational magazine that highlights the lifestyle benefits of a campervan and how it can enhance your leisure time. It covers all brands of campervan and all types of build – from professional conversions to self-builds. Everything from a Mazda Bongo to a luxury new Westfalia are included.
Rather than only being a magazine about buying campervans, it takes the next step and shows you how to best enjoy your campervan and the lifestyle that comes with owning such a fantastic vehicle.
The magazine has amazing travel features written by campervan enthusiasts, as well as features on readers own campervans – who better to share their campervanning experiences than fellow readers who have spent their own money on a vehicle to enhance their outdoor leisure time? Reader’s vehicles include everything from a kite surfer’s Toyota Granvia conversion to a keen cyclist’s £71,000 VW T5. Written by passionate campervan-owning journalists, Campervan also highlights the advantages of downsizing to a campervan from a motorhome. For those looking to buy their first campervan, the magazine also includes essential buying advice and tips, together with features highlighting the type of conversions available – from basic kitchen pods to campervan conversions purpose-designed for a specific hobby.