In the market for a vintage bike? With a Classic Bike magazine subscription, you’ll have access to a wealth of information on buying and refurbishing classic and vintage bikes. With features on different iconic models and buying guides in every issue, you’ll be assisted in every step of the process – from researching the bike that suits your needs to what to look out when you’re buying direct from a seller. With guides to modifying, rebuilding, refurbishing and maintaining classic bikes from different eras, it’s a real essential for owners all year round.
If you’re a long-term owner and lover of vintage bikes, you may wonder what’s next. With a Classic Bike magazine subscription, you’ll find plenty to celebrate about owning and maintaining a vintage bike, with events to go to and incredible UK and international trips to make with a likeminded community. Keep up to date with what’s trending and what’s going on across the UK with Classic Bike magazine!
Roar off into the sunset with a Classic Bike magazine subscription today (or treat a classic bike owner or fan to a gift subscription for the ultimate year-round fix of retro bikes)! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month:
- Readers’ letters: observations, oracles and opinions
- Yearly top 10 round up – can you guess the bike of the year?
- In the diary: classic, vintage and retro bike events across the UK – find out what’s near you and what’s worth making the trip for!
- International tours: from Cuba to Cardiff, the places to go in your leathers
- Bitesize: classic titbits of interesting facts and figures throughout the history of classic bikes
- News from the Classic Bike magazine team
- Rick’s Fixes: quick fixes for the little jobs (plus tips for when to go to the pro’s)
- Way we were: photographs and blasts from the past
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd
Got a need for speed with a vintage twist? Grab a Classic Bike magazine subscription, the ultimate essential real for lovers of retro and classic bikes throughout the years. Catch amazing step-by-step photos and features on rebuilding classic finds as well as incredible routes to take and pilgrimages to make on your classic bike. Enjoy stunning photography of the world’s most iconic classic bikes, as well as amazing trips across the globe.
Pick up a Classic Bike magazine subscription today – it’s a one stop shop for features and guides on owning, buying, selling and celebrating classic bikes!
Free Clarke Work Light Worth £17.99
Get a handy addition to your toolkit! This versatile torch/work light is a hands free illumination thanks to the magnetic base and telescopic adjustment. Lightweight with 36 LEDs, includes mains charger and car charger adaptor - charge lasts up to 12 hours. (Annual subscriptions only)