New to sailing? A Classic Boat magazine subscription will give you all the latest information, news and community hot topics so you’re up to speed with what’s going on in the maritime world. Find out how to sail safely in choppy waters and stormy conditions and discover free features on different races around the world, including the infamous Round the Island Race. There’s plenty to help you buy your first boat too, with handy guides and checklists to make sure you find the right vessel for you. If you’re in the market to sell, there’s also plenty of tips to help you get a good price for your boat (with lots of second hand offers to tempt you back to the waters)!
Have we put the wind in your sails? Get to grips with every aspect of classic boat ownership and sailing with a Classic Boat magazine subscription! Here’s a sneak peek of the fun and frolics you’ll find in every issue, delivered direct to your door:
- UK and international sailing news, laws and updates
- Community news and gossip, as well as important maritime events
- Regatta and race guides, plus the events to look forward to and even join in with around the world
- Race history, complete with amazing boats throughout the years
- Stories from sailing men and women around the world, with photographs, letters and more
- Witness accounts and events in history to get stuck into and share with sailing friends
- Boats for sale, plus tips on how to sell, buy, refurbish, repair and restore your beloved boat
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Chelsea Magazine Company
A great read for any sailor worth his salt, a Classic Boat magazine subscription is just the magazine to keep you informed on every aspect of yacht and classic boat ownership! Flick through pages featuring the world’s most stunning boats built in a classic design with gleaming wooden hulls and stunning white sails. Filled with interesting maritime history throughout the years, with expert features and articles from boating and sailing professionals, there’s plenty to keep you intrigued in every issue until the next one lands through your letterbox!
Indulge in your favourite pastime today with a Classic Boat magazine subscription today! Got a sailing friend or family member in mind? Why not treat them to a Classic Boat magazine gift subscription for a gift that gives all year round?