If you’re lucky enough to live in the countryside, surrounded by rolling green hills, woodland and the most beautiful scenery Britain has to offer (or you just like to visit as often as you can), a Countryside magazine subscription will definitely whet your appetite to get out there and get exploring! You’ll find plenty of features on where to visit next (there may just be somewhere right on your doorstep you haven’t even discovered yet!) with recommendations on where to go, what to see and what to do. If you like to grow your own fruit and vegetables, or even keep your own livestock, there are plenty of delicious recipes all inspired by what’s available by season and what you’re likely to find near you at your local farmer’s market if you don’t grow it yourself. Whip up stews, pies, bakes and more and really indulge in each season, all year round! In every issue of your Countryside magazine subscription, you’ll also discover interviews with fellow countryside lovers (both celebrity and readers just like you), as well as plenty of competitions to enter, too!
Don’t miss out on a Countryside magazine subscription, the perfect resource for lovers of rural life. Here’s a snippet of what you’ll find in every issue:
• 130+ pages full of news, views and photography from the Great British countryside
• Practical advice on countryside living for your home and garden
• Illuminating features in every issue, with tasty seasonal recipes to try
• Garden ideas, including what to grow and examples of beautiful and useful gardens
• Competitions and prizes to be won every month
• Reviews of must-have machines, from lawn mowers to tractors
• Discounts with NFU Countryside partners, including cottages.com, Thompson and Morgan, Mountain Warehouse and Volvo
• Savings on tickets to garden, country and rural shows
For full terms and conditions of Countryside membership visit www.countrysideonline.co.uk
Brought to you by the NFU, Countryside magazine is a glorious colourful glossy celebrating the very best of our green and pleasant land. With emphasis on British food and farming today, with a Countryside magazine subscription you’ll find all the latest news and updates in rural life affecting you – from farming to local wildlife dogs and horses, keeping livestock, growing your own fruit and vegetables and much, much more! If you’re passionate about the great British countryside and its wildlife, flora, fauna and preservation, Countryside magazine will be an illuminating, engaging read for you.
Welcome the countryside into your home every month with a Countryside magazine subscription, delivered direct to your door! Plus, as part of your subscription you will become Countryside member and be able to enjoy a host of member benefits that help you make the most of the British countryside.