As the title suggests, you’ll find all the answers to your seed sorrows, compost questions and hoeing woes in Garden Answers. With reviews on the best (and best value) equipment to use to what seeds to plant now and in the coming weeks, building a beautiful garden has never been so easy with a Garden Answers magazine subscription. Whether you’re planting perennials or annuals, apple trees or herbs, potatoes or climbers, you’ll find all the answers you need. Searching for some inspiration or motivation to get going and put on the gardening gloves? Take a look at other readers’ gardens every month, with exclusive peeks into the back yards of city dwellers, country bumpkins and suburban gardeners alike. Create borders on a budget, a mini allotment and even a tropical garden paradise – if you want a garden that looks as good as the ones you see in the glossy pages, look no further than Garden Answers.
Ready for a glorious garden your neighbours will be envious of? Here’s what you’ll find every month with a subscription to Garden Answers magazine:
- Colourful gardens full of beautiful blooms around the UK
- Readers gardens – their tips, tricks and guides to making the most of your patch
- In Flower Now – what to look out for in green spaces and gardens around you
- Planting Guides – what to sow in the next weeks and months
- Ask the Experts – answers to common questions, plus reader’s questions and expert replies
- Gourmet Garden – growing your own fruit, veg, herbs and even edible flowers
- Working with Wildlife – how to create a critter-friendly garden
- Celebrity gardens and their tips for landscaping and growing beautiful blooms
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Bauer Media Group
Looking for a gardening bible to help you bring your patch of dirt bursting into life? A Garden Answers magazine subscription brings readers blooming magnificent gardens to inspire all year round. With spotlights on planting different flowers and plants according to the month and season, it’s the only gardeners glossy you need for turning your fingers green (and your neighbours’ green with envy). Every month you’ll find help and advice on flowers and growing your own fruit and vegetables, plus plants and projects for different seasons.
Join a growing readership of passionate gardeners who rely on this respected and reliable magazine for hobby gardeners and professionals alike with a Garden Answers magazine subscription today!
Free RHS Natural Gardeners' Therapy Gift Set
The luxurious Royal Horticultural Society Natural Gardeners Therapy Gift Set by Bronnley is a real treat for green fingers.
What better way to cleanse your hands after working in the garden than using the Exfoliating Hand Wash to get rid of any grime? Follow that with the Nourishing Hand Lotion to help moisturise your hands, enriched with shea butter.