If you’re new to gardening, there’s plenty to help you get started in every issue of your Garden News magazine subscription. Filled with ideas for what to do every other week with every issue, you can help your trees to grow, prepare your soil for your favourite blooms, pull up the trickiest weeds and keep pesky birds, slugs and snails away from your fruit and flowering plants too. Get the best advice from the Garden News expert panel of professional gardeners and get your garden growing, green and glorious with every biweekly issue!
Sort your rose bush from your rhubarb and your herbs from your hibiscus – it’s time to plant the garden of your dreams! Here’s what you’ll find in every issue of your Garden News magazine subscription, landing through your letterbox every other week:
- News and events in the gardening world
- Interviews and Q&A sessions with the gardeners you know and love
- What’s flowering now, what you need to start planting and potting and what needs digging up
- Gardening trends and the seeds to buy now and save for later
- Photos of gorgeous gardens and ambitious projects from city living, country cottages and grand estates across the UK
- Gardening jobs to do this week, plus plenty of great gardening buys to browse
- Tales from the allotment – what we’re bringing up from the ground and onto the table this week
- Troubleshooting and your most pressing garden questions answered
- Seasonal displays all year round, with perfect gifts for gardening mums, dads, grannies, grandads, friends and neighbours!
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Bauer Consumer Media Limited
Avid gardener? It’s time to get those green fingers working again with a Garden News magazine subscription! Filled with the fruits of labours across the land, join a thriving community of gardeners who love nothing more than planting, weeding, digging, cultivating and nurturing their green spaces all year round. Find out about the gardening events and days out near you to find some much needed inspiration to turn your garden into a paradise on your own doorstep – a beautiful garden is just a click away!
Filled with beautiful blooms and gorgeous greenery as far as the eye can see, treat yourself to a Garden News magazine subscription today and learn how to get your garden blooming all year round! Got a green-fingered friend or family member in mind? Why not treat them to a Garden News gift magazine subscription?
Free RHS Natural Gardeners' Therapy Gift Set
The luxurious Royal Horticultural Society Natural Gardeners Therapy Gift Set by Bronnley is a real treat for green fingers.
What better way to cleanse your hands after working in the garden than using the Exfoliating Hand Wash to get rid of any grime? Follow that with the Nourishing Hand Lotion to help moisturise your hands, enriched with shea butter. (Annual subscriptions only)