If you already know your hellebores from your herbaceous borders, you’ll find monthly inspiration with a Gardener’s World magazine subscription, bursting with expert tips for your garden with the most innovative ideas in horticulture and landscaping. Featuring in-depth articles from horticultural specialists such as Alan Titchmarsh, Monty Don and Carol Klein; Gardener’s World brings you unique professional insight into a range of gardening subjects, from potting and planting to wildlife and blooms. Whether you’re planning for an orchard, an allotment or an ornamental garden, you’ll find plenty of garden inspiration, expertise and stunning photography in the glossy pages of Gardener’s World.
Grab a pair of gardening gloves and subscribe to Gardener’s World magazine today! Don’t forget, you can treat the green fingered friend in your life to a gift subscription – the gift that keeps on giving all year round.
Here’s a little more of what’s blooming through your letterbox every month with a Gardener’s World magazine subscription:
- 170+ pages of seasonal blooms, plants and gardens in spectacular colour
- We Love – a detailed look at the forthcoming month in horticulture and guidance for your own garden
- Over The Fence – grass root observations and discussion by two expert gardeners on tricky garden dilemmas
- Be Inspired – new ways to try the latest gardening trends and innovations
- Planner – seed to weed and in-between; a step by step guide to ensure your garden is always in great shape
- Grow and Eat – the best growing guides for lovers of home-grown produce
- Recipes – eat what you grow and sow for next year!
- What’s On – future events in the gardening calendar plus insights into upcoming Gardener’s World TV programmes
- Wildlife - celebrating the natural habitat within your garden and a spotlight on the creatures that live there
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Immediate Media
Budding gardener (but need a little guidance)? A Gardener's World magazine subscription is the perfect pick for you! From the makers of the popular BBC TV and radio programmes, Gardener’s World magazine is the No.1 UK guide for practical gardening advice, from growing your own vegetables to creating your own little patch of paradise. With every issue of Gardener’s World, subscribers can save on seeds and bulbs and enjoy offers from organic produce suppliers such as Able and Cole plus unmissable events throughout the gardening calendar.
Treat your green space to a Gardener's World magazine subscription today and grow a beautiful garden all year round!