Good Housekeeping is the magazine for any 21st century homemaker. Since its launch in 1885 by Clark W. Bryan, the titles dedication to customer satisfaction has spun from its pages to the products it endorses. Any product to be advertised in the magazine must first meet the high standards of the Good Housekeeping Research Institute to receive the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval. Not only does this Seal assure customers of a high quality product, it also offers a limited warranty. If any product bearing the Seal proves to be defective within two years from the date it was first purchased, the publication will replace, repair or refund the product.
Good Housekeeping formed part of the ‘Seven Sisters’ group of magazines; the original collection of quintessential women's magazines of the 19th and 20th centuries. The content published by the Seven Sisters group aimed to entertain and inform the stay-at-home woman. Five of the Seven Sisters are still in print including Better Homes and Gardens, Family Circle, Redbook and Woman’s Day. The title is one of the most popular of the original sisters, appealing to a huge audience of over 400,000 and is currently the UK’s top monthly women’s lifestyle magazine.
By signing up for a Good Housekeeping magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 280+ colour pages filled with the essential advice for women including looking good, living healthily and creating the perfect home
• GH People – real stories from real people about friendship, careers, health and relationships
• GH Spotlight - regular interviews with inspiring women including Kirstie Allsopp, Katie Piper and Lulu
• Bookshelf – reviews of recent releases, best sellers and favourite reads
• Good Choices – advice for the family such as money saving tips
• Good Health – tips for a healthier lifestyle, better wellbeing and reader’s questions answered
• Good Looks – diet advice, beauty buys and the latest fashion trend to suit different body shapes
• Good Living – interior inspiration as well as tips and tricks for the modern homemaker
• Good Food – 27+ pages of recipes and food advice including the ‘Taste Test’, offering opinion on the best produce available
• Great Escapes – top tips for all types of trips ranging from romantic getaways to a family holiday
Cover Price: £4.20
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Hearst UK
Good Housekeeping magazine is every woman's essential monthly guide to looking good, living healthily and creating the perfect home.
Each issue features hints and tips on creating your ideal home, recipes for tasty meals, advice on dieting and health, relationship advice, gardening ideas and inspirational tips on how to look and feel beautiful. The magazine also features exclusive interviews with celebrities and experts in interior design, cookery and beauty.
Reward your hectic life with a Good Housekeeping magazine subscription, delivered to your door for FREE!
Take advantage of our fantastic subscription offer today!