Are you dab hand at needlework? Do you love sewing and creating lovely handmade gifts for friends and family? Of course you do – a Love Sewing magazine subscription is the essential monthly read for you! With exclusive reader discounts, a monthly focus on different fabrics, upcycling tips and a range of sewing patterns to suit all levels, there’s plenty to keep you stitching, embellishing and fixing all year round!
You’ll find ‘sew’ many fun makes with a Love Sewing magazine subscription! Here’s a sneak peek of the colourful and creative projects, features and articles you’ll find in every issue, delivered direct to your door:
- Creative sewing projects by fellow readers, plus news from the Love Sewing magazine team
- Different fabrics to consider for your next big project, as well as pros and cons of using common fabrics like cotton, silk, polyester, wool and more
- Guidelines and tips for using patterns, different stitches, machines vs. sewing by hand and fit guides to ensure whatever you make fits and looks fabulous
- Behind the scenes – TV, theatre, couture and movie costume making and dressing room secrets
- Ideas for recycling, upcycling and adding personality to existing items in your wardrobe
- New products to peruse to add to your shopping basket next time you do a sewing shop, as recommended by the Love Sewing team
- Trending techniques and how you can try them at home
- Brilliant projects for the home – curtains, cushions, tablecloths and more!
- Free delivery direct to your door all year round, with 20% off the cover price!
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Practical Publishing International Ltd
Created for crafty individuals by seamstresses, crafters and makers, a Love Sewing magazine subscription is a great way to stay inspired all year round! Full of fantastic creative projects and news of the latest trends, machines, fabrics, styles and more, join a readership of likeminded crafters and sewing enthusiasts who love nothing more than grabbing the Singer (or even just a needle and thread) and making something beautiful, original and handmade. Plus you’ll save 20% on the cover price and get Love Sewing delivered direct to your door!
It’s the perfect gift for the creative needle worker in your life who’d love monthly sewing inspiration delivered straight to their door. Pick up a Love Sewing magazine subscription today and treat them to crafts, sewing patterns, tips, how-to guides and features on all things sewing!